BluedreamsBluedreams

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Dragons For Breakfast Dragons For Breakfast

Needs more fleshing out.

Melodies unique and enjoyable. EwaSC is right, sounds like a bar of some sort.
Guess I just want it to be longer. Instruments are kind of attack-y too.

molkman responds:

I see what you mean with attack-y, it was really quickly done, so I didn't spend too much time on details, ha. Thanks.

Little Star Cover Little Star Cover

Better than the original.

I was already entranced when you started singing, so I checked your link and I was amazed to discover that I liked it... WAY less than your version. I'm glad you decided to showcase your voice. It's the strongest part of this song.

Missree responds:

Thank you so much! I'm extremely flattered!

Long cloth coat. Long cloth coat.

Really swell.

I hesitated to give a 10, but I really can't find large enough a flaw in this song. Whether you actually play or simply composed the song, you have a lot of talent, and I really enjoyed listening to this composition. The title too beckoned some powerful imagery in me. Thanks.

Calamaistr responds:

The only flaw i can find in it its a bit short and cuts a bit to harshly, i may change that sometime.

thanks for your kind words.

-cal.

edit: aaaand i changed it ;)

2045 (Original Mix) 2045 (Original Mix)

Think it needs a little more.

Reading the storyline of this song, I feel as though it could be more epic. I mean, you're describing the final stage of technological evolution. I think if this were the case, the leading instrument would definitely be a choir or powerful strings, though I do get why you went with an electronic feel. The feeling I get from this song is more of one of preparation, which honestly does fit the ensuing war motif.

Simply from a musical standpoint, I just feel the song could use more substance. You obviously have talent, this song just needs something to make it standout. Nice work though.

VikingTimeTraveller responds:

Thanks for advice. Appreciated :)

Also, make sure to follow me on soundcloud :)

Killer Robot Ressurection Killer Robot Ressurection

Pretty rad.

Right off the bat, got my blood pumping. Not sure if it really sounds like a robot rampage, but I definitely get a feel of an inner struggle, and it's got an obvious mechanical theme goin' on. Melodically it's kind of empty, but as ambiance or a soundtrack piece, this is pretty badass. Nice work man, better than I could do.